Ri Ri and Chris Breezy Sexting?

It's my duty to keep my people informed on ALL topics! So this one's for you all that give a damn!~


I'm personally so sick of hearing about these two that I don't know what I'm gonna do. Now I'm sure that there are those of you out there that may really want to hear the latest on these two and I'm here to give it to you.

Now it's been said that Ri Ri and Chris Breezy have been in communication via Twitter. Not only has it been stated on Twitter but I have the actual photo of the Twitter comment. Now I guess this was suppose to be a direct message from Chris Brown to Rihanna but he fucked up.

People are so concerned about these two communicating because of their prior abusive relationship but at the end of the day, these are two grown ass adults. I would agree that Rihanna does have younger fans as well as older fans,and she may need to be mindful of the image she may portray to young girls, but as Rihanna said and I quote something to the extent that she is not a "babysitter". Meaning that she is an artist and she is free to express herself creatively in any way she chooses. Sorry if it offends our children but it is what it is. Rihanna can only be who she is. On another note I do remember an interview where she stated that she "Never has to talk to him (Chris) again". So does that exclude Twitter and Facebook. I guess so. Maybe they were swapping NUDE pics on Twitter, who gives a shit cause I don't but that's the latest in Ri Ri's World. All I gotta say is she needs to keep her ass off Kid's Award shows and events if she's not all too concerned with the kids for real. There are young children that do look up to you, and yeah you may not be their Mother, but sadly many girls look up to their icons these days more than their OWN parents. So remember to keep that in mind when your a Famous International Superstar and many of your fans are between 14-25.

What do you think? Is Rihanna sending out a bad message?

No comments:

Post a Comment