Chris Say's "I'm Sorry"

Chris Brown has released a video apologizing for his altercation with Rihanna. This is the first time he’s directly commented on the incident, which took place back in February just before the Grammys. “I feel its time you heard directly from me that I am sorry,” Chris said. But what took him so long to do that? The singer told viewers that his lawyers had advised him not to speak on the fight until now. “Ever since the incident I wanted to publically express my deepest regrets and accept full responsibility,” he explained. This announcement comes months after he originally apologized to Rihanna, stating that he let her know he is “truly sorry” for what he did. “I wish I could live those few moments again, but unfortunately, I can’t,” Chris said. “I take great pride in me being able to exercise self-control and what I did was inexcusable. … I have sought and am continuing to seek help to ensure that what occurred in February can never happen again.” The “Run It” singer didn’t offer any details on the fight, but he said he will do interviews about it later on. To hear everything he had to say, check out the video below.

No comments:

Post a Comment