Kandi, All GIrl Talk is praying for you and your family...


Everyone has been asking me why I haven't blogged about the tragic death of AJ, Kandi's ex-fiance. We'll I'll say this, I like Kandi, and I respect her and what she's gone through there are already enough blogger's blogging her personal business so I'll leave that up to them. I will however acknowledge the fact that this young lady has been through so much over that last few months, I hope she remembers that GOD would not place nothing on you that he thinks you cant bear. With that said, Kandi, keep your head up, remember that everything happens for a reason and there is light at the end of this very dark tunnel. If you have a belief in GOD, the rest every night knowing the you will soon see your loved one again.

No comments:

Post a Comment