WELCOME TO ANOTHER YEAR!!! 2010



O Lord, thank You that You created me and gave me life. "You formed my inward parts; You covered me in my mother's womb" (Psalm 139:13). I praise You, "for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; marvelous are Your works; and that my souls knows very well" (Psalm 139:14). I praise You that I was created for good things. Help me to be renewed in the image of you, my creator (Colossians 3:10 NIV). I know You made me to be so much more than I am now and that You will help me become all you created me to be. Thank you Jesus, that You are "the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation" (Colossians 1:15).


Thanks for making 2009 a great year, we learned a lot, we've grown TREMENDIOUSLY and now, we are back and even better than before! Let's make 2010 all it's supposed to be!




Join us live!


Monday's at 8PM EST for Monday Madness!!!


Wednesday's at 9PM EST for Pillow Talk Live!!!


Saturday's at 6PM EST for Girl Talk Live!!!


There are three ways to connect!


BlogTalk: www.blogtalkradio.com/allgirltalk007


All Girl Talk: http://www.allgirltalkradio.com/


By phone: 646-727-2404

No comments:

Post a Comment