WOW… And just where has Raekwon been?



Raekwon had a big New Year's announcement for his fans. If yo remember back In September, Rae released the critically-acclaimed sequel to his wildly popular 1995 album 'Only Built 4 Cuban Linx,' which showcased both his mafioso and cocaine-fueled style of New York rap and the genius of his running partner Ghostface Killah. 'Only Built 4 Cuban Linx, Pt. 2' debuted at No. 4 on Billboard's Top 200 and No. 2 on the Top R&B/Hip Hop Albums chart.

Yesterday, Wu-Tang's top chef announced that he will dropping more albums in the coming year, via Twitter. "O, I forgot my announcement on Jan. 1 to give y'all so [I'm going to] tell ya now! I will be droppin' 2 albums this year!" Rae tweeted - OK… we'll wait, in the meantime I guess we'll try and catch up with him to have him on the show!

No comments:

Post a Comment