GET OFF Oprah's BACK!

When surfing the net I came across this on People.com "
The rumors have been around for years. She even made light about them recently. But Oprah Winfrey has once again stated flatly: "I'm not a lesbian." When will enough be enough! DAM….. f or years it had been thrown out there that Oprah was a lesbian.  I got one for you…… who the hell cares, shit now a days the bigger question is whose not!  It’s gotten to the point whereas if you can’t find any trash then you have to go with the obvious.. .and that’s call someone GAY!  With everything that Oprah has done, all the good, all the support she gives, how about pick on someone else.  If we all just take a stand and say enough is enough then the spreading of this infectious madness will soon end…. Until then, Oprah is my GIRL…. Leave her alone!




"I'm not even kind of a lesbian," the talk-show queen, 56, tells Barbara Walters in an upcoming interview on ABC. "And the reason why [the rumor] irritates me is because it means that somebody must think I'm lying. That's number one. Number two ... why would you want to hide it? That is not the way I run my life."

The rumors have focused on Winfrey's friend Gayle King. But Winfrey says that relationship is extremely close in a whole different way. "

Even though im a part of the media.... sometimes I cant stand us!

No comments:

Post a Comment