Lil Wayne denies girlfriend is pregnant


Lil’ Wayne denies that his new rumored girlfriend is pregnant with his child.
THE SPINIn please care about condoms news, Lil’ Wayne has come out to deny claims that baby number 895 is on the way.
In a statement to MTV News Waye said: “Let me clear up this rumor, man: Shanell is not pregnant from me.”


I love the South and the fact that he didn’t bother letting some publicist fancy up his denial.
As for that rumored girlfriend, Shanell is D. Woods’ sister and signed to Wayne’s Young Money label.


On the rumors she said:
“Basically it came from a corny rumor that escalated. First I was dating him, then I was his girlfriend, then we were getting married, then we were settling down and now I’m pregnant. It’s so foolish we haven’t paid it any attention. I don’t care about the rumors, but I just want people to know that I’m not pregnant. I’ve got an album coming out, I’m a dancer, I’m in shape and children are not anywhere in my future.”


I guess now that those two have cleared that rumor up, Wayne can go back to tweeting all of his musings about love.

No comments:

Post a Comment