He's Baaack! Ya Boy Chris Breezy Showing What He Got!




SMH. Chris Breezy just can't seem to stay out of the headlines. Although it has been a little while since his "WWF Smackdown" event with ex-girlfriend Rihanna just over 2 years ago. Gratefully, this time it has nuthin to do with whoppin ass and takin names. Ya boy has made the news after naked photos of him were leaked over the internet. Wow, really Chris? I mean look now, he does have an album coming out tommorrow. You tell me? 

Since the event with Rihanna, I believe that many of his fans, may or may not have forgiven him, and he may need more help than we think getting albums to sell. According to an interview by MTV News, Chris Brown states that he sent the photos to a girl. Oh now doesn't this one sound familiar (Bobbi Kristina) . Chris then says, "

“It was an out the shower shot. It was like ‘ey what’s up' the 'Look at me Now' " the singer continued. "I was alone but I wasn’t even excited.”



Chris? What the hell does that have to do with anything? Oh I know, he wanted to let the world know that had he been excited, that maybe that pencil I saw, would have turned out to be a polish dog served upright, with a side of meatballs! Yea, okay Chris. Well tell us what you think? Publicity stunt or pure stupidity? Please feel free to post your comments and tell us what you think.

Oh and if you want to see the pic he posted for yourself, click this link! Chris Brown Naked Pic!


Posted By: Angie B

No comments:

Post a Comment