Compliments of AGTR! WATCH THE @FLOYDMAYWEATHER FIGHT ON ALL GIRL TALK RADIO BLOG PAGE FOR $$FREE$$


Via http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/story/_/id/7889737/floyd-mayweather-jr-unfazed-jail-time-miguel-cotto
We love our fans and wanted to make sure you don't miss the biggest fight of the year. Compliments of AGTR Staff.
For months, Floyd Mayweather Jr. has had a singular purpose and mindset: to be prepared for battle against junior middleweight titlist Miguel Cotto.
They meet Saturday night (9 ET, HBO PPV, $59.95) at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in the year's biggest fight so far, and Mayweather has been relaxed almost to the point of sleepiness, even with a fast-approaching jail sentence hanging over his head.


"Well, you've got certain obstacles that get in your way throughout your career, but you have to be a strong individual," Mayweather said. "If anyone has followed my career, they know that there's been a lot of obstacles and a lot of ups and down through my career. But day in and day out, and in the square circle, I went out there and always did my best. I always put my boxing first."




6 comments: