Angie’s Music Moment for November



Ok, so I might be a little late with these but to me; music is like wine…. Sometimes you have to let it marinate a bit so that it leaves a really good taste in your mouth..




We’ve played Rick Ross on our show, several times…. I hear him on the radio and I turn it up…. I have to admit I even downloaded a couple of his songs from iTunes. That’s usually as far as I will normally go with rap/hiphop music. Don’t get me wrong I luv hiphop, but at the tender age of … well if you listen to the show you know how old I am. Well I guess Rick Ross, is like that aging bottle of wine, he’s been sitting low for a little while, you know… we would see him or hear him on a collaboration just enough to remind us of his presence.

Well, the moon has retired and the sun has shown it’s face!

Teflon Don! Has arisen and is hot like an old volcano that’s decided to erupt! It’s so dam hot that I had to take the insert off and read the credits to each song! He has struck GOLD……no wait that an understatement… PLATNUM is what it is!!

This CD is featuring artist like; Cee-lo, T.I., Jadakiss, Erykah Badu, Kanye West, Ne-Yo, Trey Songz, Diddy, Gucci mane, Styles P, Drake, Chrisette Michelle, and Rapheal Saadiq!!!!!.......

Rick Ross knew exactly what he needed to do to make this a smash hit! Like baking a cake with only premium ingredients..

I WENT AND PAID CASH FOR THIS ONE….. NOW IT’S YOUR TURN….5 STARS BABY!!!!!

 

*********************************************************************************************
Before I move on to my next pick of the Month… let me say… I AM NOT A COUGAR!!!


                                           TREY SONGZ..."PASSION PAIN & PLEASURE" .....




Ima make this one really quick and to the point ….Trey Songz is old enough and HE CAN GET IT!....

I know this is probably taboo to say, but it’s like a fresh new sound for R & B… proud to say it's on the scales of an R. Kelly. Trey I know you might not want to be compared to Kellz but, he was a musical genius! To me.. if you can be compared to such talent… take it and run with it! Your work is great and if an old lady like me went and spent her lunch money on it, then that means you doing it BIG BABY!


PASSION PAIN & PLEASURE IS IN STORES AND AVAILABLE ON iTUNES..... READY SET ...GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment