Are You Feelin' Raven's "New" Look?

Before

After

I have to admit, when I first saw the new look, I was like, Aww Hell Naw! LOL Only because I was so used to how she used to look. But after a while her new look grew on me and Raven is HOTT! You have to admit that sometimes we can get into our comfort zones and get kinda "possessive" about our certain celebs that we follow.

I was so into the whole voluptuosness (Yeah I said it) look of Raven just one year ago. I thought she was just gorgeous to be quite honest. I'm a black woman and I so feel my sistas that strut their curves with style and grace. We Rock! But apparently "You know who?" thought differently.

Let us not forget that Raven is the star in the New Hit Show on ABC Family "State of Georgia". Raven told People Magazine, "I thought I looked fabulous before and nobody else did," she tells PEOPLE. "So, whatever." Girl I thought you did too, but you know what time it is when it comes to Hollywood. In order to make that cash, you gotta do what you gotta do. Behind the scenes "Team Raven" has a whole lot of families to feed, I'm almost positive, so she has to pay the bills.

Besides we all need to be healthy and do what it takes to stay that way. What do you think? Although Raven was not huge before, could she have possibly gotten some type of "plastic" work done? Either way Raven, I think you look great!

Posted By: Angie B

No comments:

Post a Comment